Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also call us at 260-768-3114.
Quickly and easily roast a whole hog up to 125 pounds (live weight) on this entry-level pig cooker from Meadow Creek—without turning the meat or adding charcoal! It can also do anything low and slow, including up to 24 whole chickens or 20 pork butts using the second tier grate. Wood or charcoal-fired.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Stainless Steel Calibratable Thermometer
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- 13″ Tires
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.