Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also call us at 260-768-3114.
The BBQ36G is gas-fired and a nice size for cranking out burgers (40 at once), hot dogs, steaks, or anything else you want to grill over direct fire. These grills are built to hold up under constant use in restaurants and other crowd-serving environments. With their heavy-duty pipe burners, non-rusting stainless steel grates, and gas valves shielded from impact, these grills will stand up to the rigors of commercial cooking for years to come.
Note: BBQ60G shown
- Sturdy cart base with pneumatic tires and 8” casters
- Front cover protects gas valves
- 2 loop burners
- 2 stage regulator
- Slide-out tray for easy cleaning
- Rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel grate with 2 cooking heights
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.