Meadow Creek Smokers & Grills
Handmade Smokers and Grills From the Amish Community of Lancaster County, PA
See How Meadow Creek Equipment Is Made
Outstanding Design and Versatility
Every Meadow Creek Cooker is designed to be versatile and capable of cooking a variety of different foods. In addition to standard features, they can also be ordered with a variety of custom options to maximize their versatility, capacity and appearance.
Overview of Meadow Creek Models
What Meadow Creek Customers Say
Videos of Meadow Creek Smokers & Grills in Action
How to Smoke Baby Back Ribs on the Meadow Creek BBQ42
How to Smoke Pork Loin on a Meadow Creek PR60T
Meadow Creek PR60T Pig Roaster Demo
Tomahawk Steaks, Beef Short Ribs, and More on the Meadow Creek TS250 Tank Smoker
Meadow Creek BBQ26S Chicken Cooker
27 Racks of Ribs on a Meadow Creek PR60T Pig Roaster
Cooking for Hundreds on a Meadow Creek TS250 Offset Smoker
Prime Briskets on a Meadow Creek BX25 Smoker
Smart Reasons to Choose a Meadow Creek
- Integrity: Meadow Creek cookers are made in a culture of Godly ethics—honesty, diligence, and fairness. Whether it’s a Shoo-fly pie or a barbecue smoker, you will be treated right.
- Stainless Steel Grates: Every Meadow Creek barbecue cooker comes standard with non-rusting stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust and the danger of possible rust contamination on your meat.
- Awesomeness: Meadow Creek barbecue cookers are designed by barbecue experts and hand-made in the USA by talented welders and craftsmen. Every unit features outstanding workmanship to give you an amazing barbecue experience.
- Value: Apples to apples, these Meadow Creek cookers give you outstanding value for the price.
- Rock Solid Construction: These cookers are commercial grade and heavy duty for many years of dependable catering, competing, and backyard cookouts.
- Unique: Designs and features, such as double-sided grates and stainless steel grates, that are unique to other cookers on the commercial market.
- Trailer License: Meadow Creek Welding is a licensed and nationally-recognized trailer manufacturer, so you will have all the documents you need to get your BBQ trailer license.
- The Whole Works: Meadow Creek offers pig roasters, chicken cookers, barbecue smokers, grills, and sinks to serve a wide market, from commercial to backyard use in both roll-around and trailer models.
- Options: Meadow Creek offers a variety of customization. Contact us for a quote on a custom BBQ trailer. We'll gladly answer your questions and look forward to serving your outdoor cooking needs.
Are you ready for a serious cooker?
We can help you choose your next dream grill or smoker. Visit our store to experience a Meadow Creek in person or contact us here and we'll be glad to help.
Call us at 260-768-3114. We'll be happy to help you with your outdoor cooking questions or guide you in your search for the perfect smoker or grill.