Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
Barbecue purists know the best part of barbecue is low and slow smoking… low temperatures and slow cooking allow the flavor to develop in a natural, delicious way. This high-end reverse flow smoker makes it a breeze to crank out an amazing barbecue while still giving you the fun of poking coals in an offset firebox.
As with all Meadow Creek equipment, the workmanship on the TS250 BBQ Smoker is outstanding—from the heavy-duty doors and lids to the non-rusting food-grade stainless steel grates and the rounding of otherwise sharp and unhandy corners. Everything is built to give you the best cooking experience possible on an offset smoker.
Deck it out with a chicken cooker grill, stainless steel work shelves, insulated firebox, and a trim package, and you’re ready to roll a smoke and crank out the amazing barbecue for your clients and friends in class!
The TS250 BBQ Smoker is like the Meadow Creek TS120 BBQ Smoker except it offers 17 square feet of cooking space instead of 11.
The TS250 is a fine option for mobile chefs and serious barbecue enthusiasts. Whether you are cooking for clients or friends and neighbors, this rig will help make your dream of cranking out delicious, mouth-watering barbecue fun and fulfilling reality.
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built-in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- 2 exterior shelves
- Door on each side of smoker
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.