Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also call us at 260-768-3114.
Meadow Creek trailer smokers come with a list of standard features other manufacturers usually sell as options. As on all our TS trailer models, this BBQ smoker trailer comes with non-rusting T304 stainless steel grates, a warming box to keep your food warm, and a slide-out ash pan which helps your fire burn efficiently and makes clean-up more convenient. Reverse flow design makes it a breeze to maintain a steady temperature on long cooks.
Built by experts in welding and trailer manufacturing, this classy BBQ smoker is designed to give you many years of dependable service. The TS120 is just like the TS250 BBQ Smoker, but smaller.
Deck it out with a mounted BBQ26 or BBQ42, stainless steel work shelves, insulated firebox, and trim package for a rig that will look great behind your pickup truck.
The TS120 is a fine option for mobile chefs and serious barbecue enthusiasts. Whether you are cooking for clients or family and friends, this rig will help you crank out delicious, mouth-watering barbecue every time.
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin the trailer.