Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
The TS120P BBQ Smoker is the TS120 BBQ Smoker without the trailer. If you want a Meadow Creek tank smoker with 11+ square feet of cooking area, but plan to keep your smoker on the patio or mostly in one area, this is a great choice for you. Reverse flow draft and rounded tank ends make it easy to maintain a steady temperature in this sweet smoker.
This smoker comes standard with “extras” such as food-grade stainless steel grates and a slide-out ash pan. This innovative ash pan makes clean-up quick and easy and helps you get more heat out of the same amount of fuel since the ashes can fall away from the fire. 18″ tires and swiveling, locking casters make it easy to move the smoker on hard surfaces and lock it into place.
Built by experts in welding and trailer manufacturing, this high-end BBQ smoker is ready to help you enjoy easy and profitable barbecues for years to come.
- Reverse flow draft
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents and firebox door
- Exterior work shelf
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- 18″ tires
- 8″ semi-pneumatic casters with brakes
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built-in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.