Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also call us at 260-768-3114.
This PR series backyard BBQ smoker is one of Meadow Creek’s most versatile cookers. It was made for homeowners who want a heavy-duty charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking that also does an excellent job of indirect “low and slow” cooking. It’s the perfect size for serving family and friends.
This backyard smoker cooks a large variety of meats and lets you barbecue the way you want to. It’s a charcoal grill with direct heat, a smoker with low temperature, and a pig roaster all in one! Similar to the SQ36 BBQ Smoker, the PR36 eliminates the offset firebox and adds a drip pan under the cooking grate. Cook a small pig or a couple of briskets with indirect heat. Add water or apple juice to the pan and it becomes a water smoker. Or build your fire in the grilling pan to grill burgers and steaks with high heat.
If you need more space, add a second-tier grate to nearly double your cooking area. Or add a charcoal pullout and doors in the lid which lets you check on your meat and load the cooker with charcoal without opening the door and losing heat and time.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Drip/grill pan can be used for creating indirect heat while you are smoking meat or as a grilling pan while you are cooking with direct heat.
- Cool-to-the-touch handle on the smoker door
- 13″ pneumatic tires make it easy to move the cooker around your backyard.
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.