Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
This PR series backyard BBQ smoker is one of Meadow Creek’s most versatile cookers. It was made for homeowners who want a heavy-duty charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking that also does an excellent job of indirect “low and slow” cooking. It’s the perfect size for serving family and friends.
This backyard smoker cooks a large variety of meats and lets you barbecue the way you want to. It’s a charcoal grill with direct heat, a smoker with low temperature, and a pig roaster all in one! Similar to the SQ36 BBQ Smoker, the PR36 eliminates the offset firebox and adds a drip pan under the cooking grate. Cook a small pig or a couple of briskets with indirect heat. Add water or apple juice to the pan and it becomes a water smoker. Or build your fire in the grilling pan to grill burgers and steaks with high heat.
If you need more space, add a second-tier grate to nearly double your cooking area. Or add a charcoal pullout and doors in the lid which lets you check on your meat and load the cooker with charcoal without opening the door and losing heat and time.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Drip/grill pan can be used for creating indirect heat while you are smoking meat or as a grilling pan while you are cooking with direct heat.
- Cool-to-the-touch handle on the smoker door
- 13″ pneumatic tires make it easy to move the cooker around your backyard.
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.