Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also call us at 260-768-3114.
The TS500 Tank Smoker Trailer is a beast and a handsome one at that! It’s built out of a 500-gallon tank and boasts nearly 46 square feet of the cooking area—that’s enough space for 60 racks of ribs lying flat!
The spacious warming box will hold six full-size restaurant pans. Along with all of the other features standard on the TS series trailers, the TS500 BBQ smoker is ready to face the hungry crowds.
This trailer comes standard on a heavy-duty single axle chassis. It’s shown here with the optional double axle, trim package, stainless steel work shelves, mounted chicken cooker with stainless steel lid, and spare tire.
Custom options include adding any Meadow Creek cooker to the TS500 or incorporating the TS500 with any custom BBQ trailer.
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built-in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- 2 exterior shelves
- 2 doors on each side of the smoker
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.