Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also call us at 260-768-3114.
This pig cooker is ready to roll! Built on a solid trailer frame, this cooker comes equipped with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy-duty wheel jack, Torflex axles, and flush-mount LED lights. Easily roast a whole pig up to 325 pounds (live weight) on this 72″ wood/charcoal-fired pig cooker trailer—without a rotisserie or adding charcoal throughout the cook. Besides whole pigs and a quarter of a beef, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do in a regular smoker, including up to 44 pork butts or 60 whole chickens using the optional second tier grate.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.