Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
The Meadow Creek TS70P BBQ Smoker is an offset smoker for backyard or competition use. Like all of Meadow Creek’s tank smokers, the TS70P stick burner is made from a heavy steel tank and is equipped with two slide-out stainless steel grates that never rust for many years of enjoyable cooking. Reverse flow draft makes it easy to maintain a consistent and more even temperature in the smoking chamber.
If you like water smoking, the built-in water pan holds water or apple juice in the bottom of the smoking chamber to help keep your meat from drying out. After you’re done, conveniently drain all the moisture out of the bottom through the handy drain spout.
- Reverse flow draft
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents and firebox door
- Exterior work shelf
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- 13″ pneumatic tires
- 8″ semi-pneumatic casters with brakes
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tanks are made of 3/16” plate steel and fireboxes of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.