Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also call us at 260-768-3114.
Quickly and easily roast a whole pig on Meadow Creek’s PR60GT gas-fired pig cooker trailer. No need to turn your meat with a rotisserie or add charcoal throughout the cook. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) or up to 35 pork butts or 45 whole chickens with the second tier grate.
Cook whole pigs or other large cuts of meat thoroughly using safe, clean bottled gas. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
This pig roaster is ready to roll! Built by professional trailer manufacturers, this cooker comes equipped with a 2″ ball hitch, a heavy-duty wheel jack, Torflex axles, and flush-mount LED lights.
Gas tank is optional.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.