Smokehouse Grills and Supply is a destination for barbecue enthusiasts, caterers, and even tourists. Our staff loves talking grilling and barbecue, helping each customer choose the best cooker or supplies for their situation. Whether you are a backyarder, caterer, or competitor, we have something for you.
Use this form to request a quote, check availability, or ask a question about this product. A member of our friendly and knowledgeable team will get back with you as soon as possible.
Do you want to use your BX50 for mobile cooking? Let us mount it on a trailer. The BX50T comes with a storage box and space to add a grill. Built on a sturdy trailer frame with ball hitch and flush-mount LED lights.
- Double walls with 1″ insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Stainless steel handles
- 2 stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOT compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.